The chandelier is on order, but it's not expected to be in until the end of July. I had a mini freak-out when I went to the website to place the order and was greeted with the line "this product is no longer available", so I called customer service and all is well. I'll post pictures as soon as I have them.
Now I just need accessories. I'm thinking either some sort of old ornate grate painted the same colour as the trim, or some picture frames made of antique metal ceiling tiles. Time to hit up some flea markets and see what we find!
In January of 2006, my husband and I decided to move forward with the adoption of an Ethiopian sibling group. We began blogging to document our adoption experience, connect with other adoptive families, and keep our friends and family updated on our lives.
My second blog is a forum for addressing some of the more controversial issues surrounding the adoption process. I'll gladly welcome you and your insights to the table...
2 Comments:
Wow!! That looks so fantastic! Did you end up going with the chandelier in your post below? Good work, Jayme.
The chandelier is on order, but it's not expected to be in until the end of July. I had a mini freak-out when I went to the website to place the order and was greeted with the line "this product is no longer available", so I called customer service and all is well. I'll post pictures as soon as I have them.
Now I just need accessories. I'm thinking either some sort of old ornate grate painted the same colour as the trim, or some picture frames made of antique metal ceiling tiles. Time to hit up some flea markets and see what we find!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home