Shaved!
I had to do it.
After going most of his life without a haircut (because I love his hair so much) I finally gave in and had to cut it. Besides, I figured that since we're starting over in a new house, he might as well have a new look.
Since it's been so hot here, we decided to go all out and shave it all off. Hair grows back, after all. Plus, I'm getting tired of finding strands of his hair all over the house. It was just too long, it was getting matted, and it wasn't looking as good as it used to.
He was excited when we got into the car, but I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into. Once we arrived at the salon, he started to whimper a little. A few people asked if he was going to be okay, and I honestly didn't know how he'd react, especially to the clippers. Everyone was very sweet with him, and eventually he calmed down.
I can't believe how different he looks. I wasn't sure whether I'd like it, but it's actually not bad. I'll try to post some before and after pictures tomorrow.


6 Comments:
Are you talking about E or your dog?? :)
Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! This had to be really hard for you Jayme. I think I'm going to cry when I see the photos or him (whichever comes sooner).
I had the same question as Mark and Sarah!!
(I ASSuming Roscoe because he had knots in his ears when I saw him on Wednesday...I'll feel real stupid if you were talking about E)
Okay, I SO thought you were talking about E.
He looks great! I pictured a completely different version - kinda like the cat in Austin Powers :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home