positive thoughts requested
We aren't sure yet how serious this might be. I guess some people live their whole lives with brain cysts and never have any problems. However, her doctor said that it is the largest cyst she'd ever seen, so due to its size, they may need to try to drain it.
I am trying to remain calm and hope for the best, but this is hitting a little bit too close for comfort given my mom's battle with her brain tumor.


8 Comments:
I'm so sorry to hear this. Your sister will be in our thoughts. I can only imagine how hard this is for you after your mom's battle. It's scary without having witnessed that. Hang in there and keep us posted on what is learned!
Big hugs!
Oh Jayme, this is rough. Hoping and praying for an easy removal of the fluid in the cyst and absolutely no complications. Hang in there!
Are you kidding me...you KNOW you have my thoughts.
Jayme-- will be thinking about you guys and sending positive thoughts her way.
Sarah
JAYME JAYME JAYME!!!!! NOOOOOOOO. Please keep me posted. How do they drain it? Is it a full operation or less invasive????
It's just too much. I am so sorry.
oh Jayme ... we are sending all our positive thoughts ... so sorry to hear this
Oh how scary. Hoping for good news.
Sending positive energy your way.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home