Friday, June 13, 2008

Vegas, anyone?



Okay, so I want to put some feelers out there to see if anyone would be interested in a Vegas getaway / blogger meetup. I'm thinking sometime in February, and I'm envisioning something where we can do family oriented activities with the kids during the day, and then maybe have a couple of adult outings at night (obviously we'd need to figure out childcare arrangements for that...)

Anyway, if you'd be interested in joining us, please leave a comment here. If there's enough interest, I'd be willing to look into group rates at hotels and other activities...

14 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger cathy said...

Um... do I have to bring my kids and husband???? Really, I am quite torn.

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger jayme said...

I'm totally open to suggestions. It would be incredibly fun to just have a girls weekend (think margaritas and spa treatments...) But I also love the idea of seeing all the kids together! I'm torn too....

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Tiny's Mom said...

Heck yeah! Count us in!!

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger betty and aster said...

i know we'd be down...as soon as we pick up Aster I'm ready! :)

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

ahhh we'd love too... i'll ask my folks if they'd consider it a christmas gift to the two of us. and i'd do margaritas even if Lucy was there! She totally knows the words to Margaritaville.

 
At 1:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrr'l ya' know I'm in!

I would want to bring my girl. I could maybe coax my man to serve as Fraulein Maria for a block of time. He doesn't play the krar but he knows how to dance!

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger cathy said...

Jayme--we'd love to go, but there's no way we could afford airfare and lodging for 5. Perhaps I could get away with just one of my kids??? Depends on the finances.

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger jayme said...

Cathy, you may bring whomever you like. The only requirement is that *you* be there!

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Tarah said...

Jayme,
I am so lurking around here. :)
I would LOVE to go with all of you. I could bring the boys and tt, but a girls trip would be fun.

I will try to comment more now that I am outed. :)

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Jesi Q said...

I'm de-lurking too... what a fun trip! We'd consider joining... if accommodations were reasonable! We're another Ethiopian twin family and I'd love to finally meet yours!

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Morgan and I would love to go....depending on monies!!

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Mark and Sarah said...

Oh boy...my first trip to Vegas! Hmmm...not sure about my two boys though.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger gr8dc2b said...

Late to the party, but we would love to be included also. We are only a couple hours from Vegas and would love to meet everyone!
Cindy of the Twins

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger D said...

Doesn't seem like much of a vacation if I have to take the family with me! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home