Thanks for the laugh early in the morning. That is so great! I think I'm inspired to have a family dance hour this morning too (a regular nightly feature at our house).
FINALLY he did another one. For ever it seemed I went to his page, just hoping and wondering "where in the hell is matt???" thanks for posting... how fun!
In January of 2006, my husband and I decided to move forward with the adoption of an Ethiopian sibling group. We began blogging to document our adoption experience, connect with other adoptive families, and keep our friends and family updated on our lives.
My second blog is a forum for addressing some of the more controversial issues surrounding the adoption process. I'll gladly welcome you and your insights to the table...
5 Comments:
That is one fantastic video!!!! He and Ellen...bringing love to the world through dance ;)
Yay Chicago!!!!
I freaking LOVE that~!
Cindy
Hope you don't mind, just referenced it on my blog to your credit.
Cindy
Thanks for the laugh early in the morning. That is so great! I think I'm inspired to have a family dance hour this morning too (a regular nightly feature at our house).
FINALLY he did another one. For ever it seemed I went to his page, just hoping and wondering "where in the hell is matt???" thanks for posting... how fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home