Wednesday, May 02, 2007

birthday pictures

Our plans to walk by the lake were foiled by the fact that the front door lock to our building was changed and we were not given a new key. So basically if we leave the house, we can't get back in. Ridiculousness. Anyway, we had a lovely day despite that fact.

the kids opened presents:
The babylegs were a big hit!

they played with their new toys:
hopefully this little wagon will encourage them to walk soon.
Izzie and Elijah were very polite when exploring their cakes. I tried to encourage them to dig in, but they would have none of that.
This was the first time they've had chocolate. I think they liked it!

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger Angela :-) said...

I'll be waiting to see what you think after they start walking. LOL Rebeca's showing little signs, but I'm sure not encouraging her. :-)

 
At 7:01 AM , Blogger Stacie said...

They are too cute! Looks like a great first birthday! :)
Stacie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home