announcements
Having worked in stationery stores throughout both college and graduate school, I have a serious love for beautiful stationery. I knew that I wanted the twins' announcements to be unique and I had been thinking of doing them on my own. That is, until my super amazing friend Tina offered to help me design announcements that she would letterpress! I think they turned out beautifully:
tina knop
pinkeyedesign@gmail.com
custom graphic design + letterpress printing
no project too big or too small
please reference "jayme" in subject line when requesting more
information
Taking a good picture of twins together is difficult at best. We ended up using one that's not perfect, but it worked well regardless. I'm seriously considering having the twins pictures taken by a professional photographer.


2 Comments:
hi! i rec'd mine in the mail & your addition of the border pulls everything together! yay! tk
What sophisticated announcements! I love them! Does your friend sell her announcements? I'd be up for purchasing some for our little one to be...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home