Monday, April 09, 2007

hunting for eggs

Since the twins are so young, we couldn't exactly give them enough candy to rot their teeth (heck, they don't even have teeth yet), so we had to be creative. We spent the day at my Aunt's house, and I was determined to make the twins' first easter memorable. I found these cute carrot shaped eggs and put little toys inside, then "hid" them around the living room and set the babies loose to find them. It was pretty cute. I hope that everyone had a nice day.





7 Comments:

At 5:39 PM , Blogger Moms 4 McCain said...

What a couple of cuties! Our Easter Egg Hunt started very early with our daughter announcing at the top of her lungs, "Mommy! Daddy! The Easter Bunny came last night and hid eggs, but he didn't hide them very well because I already found some."

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

ahhh Jayme they are adorable!!! cute cute cute

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Jayme.....they are soooooooo sweet......I have those plaid pants for Morgan....it was so cool seeing them on an actual child....instead of sitting in his drawer!! Your twins are so darn cute and they look like they are soooo much fun!!!
Mel

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Susy Q said...

They could not be cuter!!!! It looks like they really enjoyed their first Easter!

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger Swerl said...

How cute!

By the way, I noticed that you responded to BUILDING A FAMILY'S response to my post.

I've posted a follow-up and would welcome your input:

http://swerl.blogspot.com

Thanks!

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Stacie said...

They are adorable! I just saw your comment at our blog (thanks!) and rushed over to yours - and I was so happy to see your beautiful twin babies! I have just finished reading almost all of your posts and I'm so glad to have found your blog! We are dreaming of twins ourselves! (But we will be more than estactic with one or two of different ages.) Thanks for sharing!
Stacie

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger 5KidMom said...

That was such a clever idea. Good job, Mom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home