Saturday, April 21, 2007

another day at the park

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful, so we met our friends to play at the park. It's a bit challenging because since the twins aren't walking yet, if I put them on the ground, they will often attempt to put whatever little treasures they find into their mouths. I'm hoping that once they start to walk, they'll be much more interested in other things.

They really liked the see-saw
Another challenge is that although the twins love the swings, they're so little that they aren't very secure in the swings. Also, I have yet to find a park that has more than two baby swings. They're a popular commodity, and I always feel bad commandeering both. Well, earlier this week, another mom of twins shared a tip with me which solved both problems:

Siamese Twins!

Isabel and Elijah also had their first experience with sidewalk chalk:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home