Isabel the thief
It has come to my attention that one of my children is a thief and a bully. Though she is smaller than her brother (by both a couple of inches and a couple of pounds), Isabel has somehow learned how to throw her weight around.
If I give Elijah a toy, Isabel takes it.
If Isabel is completely engaged in another activity on the other side of the room, and I give Elijah a toy, Isabel crawls herself over and takes it.
If Isabel is finished with her bottle, and Elijah is still drinking his.... well, you get the picture.
We have had several discussions about this, to which Isabel coyly responds "heh, heh".
She may look cute and innocent, but it's just a facade.
I have my work cut out for me!
In other news, the other day I gave the twins their bottles. I noticed it was awfully quiet, so I look over to make sure everything's okay. Here's what I see:


6 Comments:
She's the dickens, all right! You can see that twinkle in her eyes. I love the last photo of the two of them crashed out on the floor -- cute^2!
Ooooh, she's feisty!!!
I love the last photo-they look like a couple of passed out drunks!
She's practicing for her roll as a bossy sister/mommy #2. In that last photo, they are just DONE. That would elicit a "stick a fork in them" comment at my house. 8^)
Go Isabel! (from Maia) My sweet, innocent girl likes to steal pacifiers even though she doesn't use one. She just plucks them out of mouths and then shows the poor child she stole it from what she has.
Love the stick a fork in ‘em picture. Don’t you wish you could fall asleep as fast and as hard?
Have a great weekend!
Carrie
Oh my, what a sneaky little girl! Glad you figured this out early so you can keep an eye on that one :) I also love the pic of them passed out--almost like they were given a tranquilizer!
oh my goodness ... she's adorable. She is the next Lucy, looks sweet, seems "easy" but really oh so strong and feisty, just like a girl should be ... Your kids are SO cute! Looks like loads of fun at your house.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home