Melkam Lidet
Izzie and Elijah are officially one year old!!!
This morning, I went into their room and sung Happy Birthday to them. They got very excited and started bouncing up and down and laughing!
I made them a special breakfast of pancakes and bananas, most of which ended up on the floor.
They drew their first pictures with crayons. I think they were more interested in eating the crayons than drawing with them.
Later this afternoon, we will go for a walk by the lake. I'm planning to bake them each a cake, and then after opening their presents and eating dinner, they can have at it! after that they'll go straight into the bath!
They really do learn something new every day. Yesterday they had a great time kissing one another. in the past week or so, they've really started getting into music, and now they rock and bounce every time i sing or play a cd for them. They're also starting to use more signs. They know "more" and "all done", and they're working on learning "milk", "drink" and "eat".
Their words include "mama", "dada", "all done", "dog", & "uh-oh".
I'll try to post pictures either later today or tomorrow.


1 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABEL & ELIJAH!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home