Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 years (+2 months)

At nearly 26 months:

isabel is 35 inches tall and weighs 27 pounds.
elijah is 36 inches tall and weighs 27 pounds.

These measurements were taken totally nekkid.

I was surprised by both their heights and their weights. This is the first time that Izzie has been even close to Elijah on weight.

Izzie can still comfortably wear 12-18 month shorts and skirts. Length can be an issue, but even adjustable waist clothing in bigger sizes tends to fall right off of her.

Elijah wears mostly 2t clothing these days, but pants that don't adjust are usually too big.

Their eating has finally tapered off. They are not picky eaters at all, but they have stopped eating like sumo wrestlers in training.

2 Comments:

At 7:06 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

Jayme, I didn't realize your twinsies were so tall. Ya know, every so often, I'm not sure if it's I or E I'm looking at in your blog. They are really growing up in many ways and getting more beautiful, really! Our 2 year appt is mid July. T is huge, I know, and S & B have most def shot up a little, but these 2 are still so vertically challenged. Wish us luck.

 
At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jayme -
I just had to tell you that Lily, who is now 26 months old, is also 27 pounds and 36 inches tall. I recall us once talking about how Lily and Izzie looked a lot alike, and thought this was cute that they are also so close in size!
The kids are just adorable! I havent visited your blog in a long time! I have to start coming back to check it again!
Cindy N. (from the CHSFS forum)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home