vocab
I've been meaning to start a running list of the twins vocabulary words. Here's what I've got so far:
All done (with sign)
bye bye (with wave)
mama
dada
rah rah (roscoe)
nay nay (aunt shannon)
up
night-night
apple
I love you (with sign)
ball
Isabel often says something that closely resembles "what's that?" and she always says it while pointing to something.
They both know the signs for "more" and "milk" but haven't said the words yet. They have also invented their own sign for when something is hot which involved sticking their pointer finger in their mouths and exhaling sharply.


2 Comments:
I always thought they were brilliant! I love when they start communicating, SO FUN!!!!
Here's my running vocab list:
Yes, it's empty! :( As I said to a friend last night, no signs of genous among my three, yet. OK, I was kidding!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home