


Food is the key to getting her to sit still and stop screaming. I strap her in to the handysitt booster seat (sort of like a stokke tripp-trapp but it's just an attachment for a regular chair. Much needed in our tiny place!), give her a cracker, and get to work. This took about 10-15 minutes.
6 Comments:
now that's impressive.....considering the other day when you posted she was all tears....cute pictures and you did a great job
Ahhh...Mommy secrets revealed. Thanks Jayme! I'll give that a whirl tomorrow morning.
Very cute! Impressive that you were able to get her whole head done!
Ahhh Jayme, her hair is so cute. I love it!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Totally cute!!!
You'll have to give me some pointers-Nora's hair looks so cute in her photo and I'm hoping that they don't cut it all off:(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home