more hair
(Try not to look at the snot running down her face....)
Izzie's getting better about letting me do her hair. I went out and bought 3 different combs to add to my arsenal and a barrage of hair supplies, and I resolved to work on her hair for at least 5 minutes every day until we can build up to not screaming and crying anymore. It only took me about a minute to put in these cute little poofs, and though her lower lip trembled, she didn't cry. Yay!
Never come between this girl and her food!
And in case you were wondering, she can still blink her eyes!


3 Comments:
cute
I feel your pain! I have been trying to work with Helen's hair for a few minutes each day too. She does not cry, but gets impatient and refuses to keep her head still so I cannot get a decent part. I think she wants to see what I was doing. How do you keep Izzy immobile?
One word: food. (The girl can eat like nobody's business.) I just get in there while she's distracted and work quickly.
We're starting to get to the point where I can work with her hair a little bit better, but if I put cute things into it, Elijah will immediately try to pull them out.
As of right now I'm just excited that she's not screaming when I touch her hair anymore. My parts are crooked and her hairstyles are super easy, but it's a start, eh?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home