Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hair...

I'm starting to dread hair time. Isabel absolutely hates when I touch her hair, so for the most part, I've just let it be once I've conditioned and combed through it. But now it's really long enough to start doing it, and I'm afraid that if we don't start getting into the habit of doing hair now, it will only be more difficult in the future. So, without further ado, here's Izzie's first hairdo (complete with the tears from the journey!)





5 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Blogger Susy Q said...

Love the hair! Our baby is bald now (ringworm), but once she starts to grow hair, my mom says fixing it is my job! I might have to count on you for some tips ;-)

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Christina said...

Are those sympathy tears from Elijah? Your kiddos are so cute!

 
At 4:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were so on the same page today. Except it was I that was crying because M would not sit still!

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

Lucy hates it too ... and i go back and forth over how much to push it or not. Your kids are way too cute!

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger cathy said...

Way to go! Definitely keep doing her hair often, so she'll get used to it. Even 2 minutes a day will help. She's a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home