Last weekend we had lunch at Jon's cousins' house. Their kids are a little bit older, and will make fantastic babysitters one day. Eli and Maddie had the forethought to build a few towers in advance so that Izzie and Elijah could knock them down!

Maddie was very sweet with the twins. She wanted to make sure that they had enough to eat, so she broke pretzels and other small foods into tiny pieces and fed them to Izzie and Elijah:

Eli was in charge of making sure the kids had fun. When the towers were destroyed, her rebuilt them with lightening speed:

Isabel found a balloon that she became enamoured with:

Apparently we need to work on sharing with her:

Seriously:
4 Comments:
I love Izzies face with that baloon. She's just too cute.
Jayme,
I was thrilled to come across your blog. My husband and I are hopind to adopt from Ethiopia--and we must be your neighbors!
Belma
in SE Evanston
Jayme, I just have to comment how much I love the way Izzie sits with her little legs so straight out in front of her. Tsega's (thunderous) legs do the same thing but now it seems he's never sitting anymore! :)
Ack! Look how big they're getting. So adorable.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home