The twins are soooo adorable!!! I keep thinking you probably saw my baby.....how cool.....I'm glad you made it home safely and that you now have the twins!!! How exciting! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures!
In January of 2006, my husband and I decided to move forward with the adoption of an Ethiopian sibling group. We began blogging to document our adoption experience, connect with other adoptive families, and keep our friends and family updated on our lives.
My second blog is a forum for addressing some of the more controversial issues surrounding the adoption process. I'll gladly welcome you and your insights to the table...
12 Comments:
Welcome home! Your kids are SO ADORABLE!
Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!!
So sweet!! Welcome home. 8^)
Welcome Home!!!
They are absolutely adorable!
Oh my gosh, how beautiful!
SOOOO cute! I can't wait to meet them! Glad that everything went well! :)
They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! You must be in heaven. Thanks for posting the pics...it's always so fun to see pictures of kids who are home!
The twins are soooo adorable!!! I keep thinking you probably saw my baby.....how cool.....I'm glad you made it home safely and that you now have the twins!!! How exciting! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures!
Mel
Glad you are home safe...
The picture of the two of them crying is priceless!! What sweeties.
Congratulations! They are terrific.
Congratulations! Your babies are beautiful. From a fellow Evanstonian.
Congratulations! Your babies are beautiful. From a fellow Evanstonian.
wow Diane, I just realized that we don't have any pictures of the 4 of us together. I was always the one behind the camera. That's kind of sad.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home