We're leaving on a jet plane
We got our travel call this afternoon!!! I can hardly contain my excitement. (but since I can't really convey that via the interweb, you'll just have to bear with the extreme use of exclamation points) We finally get to meet our babies!!!
I spoke with a couple of highly recommended travel agents this afternoon, and we're pretty much decided on the itinerary. We're planning to leave on february 12th (the day after our baby shower.... which should make things interesting) and spend a few days in Paris before going on to Addis. We get to spend valentines day in Paris. How cool is that?
We will be traveling south the weekend that we arrive in Ethiopia with the hopes of meeting some members of our children's family. I want to thank them for their incredible sacrifice. I want them to know that our children will know them and will be taught to respect their Ethiopian family as well as the difficulty of their decision.
We leave in less than 3 weeks. wow. I have a lot to do...


1 Comments:
Congratulations!!!! We are travelling to pick up our daughter on Feburary 19th!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home