travel
Travel dates are being handed out, and although we haven't heard anything about our travel date yet, we know that we're very close. Perhaps my hope of traveling in February is not just a pipe dream! I'm truly hoping that we will hear something within the next 2 weeks.
Our plan is to leave a few days early and stop over in Paris. Neither of us have ever been there, and we figure it's the perfect place for a babymoon! It will also give us a chance to try to adjust to the time difference and break up the otherwise 17 hour flight.
we're curious to find out what the cost difference would be if we were to buy 3 coach seats on the way back, versus buying 2 business class seats just for the return trip. bulkhead seats with bassinettes would be ideal, but I'm told that they cannot be counted on, so I want to be sure that we survive the trip home.
I also want to avoid washington d.c. at all costs.


2 Comments:
I am very excited for you. I hope your trip is wonderful and I can't wait to see pictures! Just wanted to say hi- from someone longing to adopt as well, but in the mean time- enjoying those that can.
would love to hear how your travel turned out...who you used, whether you'd do anythign differently! hopefully no snags!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home