buzy as a bumblebee
I've been MIA from blogland for a while. There's so much I need to do in order to prepare for these two little ones. Be forewarned, in keeping with my million mile an hour mind, this post will be all over the place.
I'm having a hard time letting go of my office, since it's been the only space that I allow myself to give in to entropy. Once my desk and random art supplies move out, there's no telling what might happen to the rest of our house!
Even so, I'm thrilled to be actually able to start working on our babies room. We finished registering (which was sooo much fun! Not that we'll get any of the crazy things we dream about, but still...) and we have two showers coming up in the next month, so that's my deadline for getting everything organized.
I absolutely love those babies. There are no words. I can't wait to hold them and kiss them and play with them and just get to know them.
We're currently in discussions about using cloth diapers at least some of the time. I'm really liking the Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers, and I feel like we would save a lot of money by going this route. I also really like the idea of reducing our environmental impact. any thoughts / opinions / and advice would be much appreciated.


2 Comments:
Let me know how the Fuzzybuns work for you- I have been weighing the pros & cons of cloth vs disposable and would love to hear how they work in the real world (I don't know anyone who has used them)
I've done all kinds of research on cloth diapers, etc (we are adopting a baby from South Africa) and ended up deciding to go with 2 different brands: Fuzzi Bunz and bumGenius.
As you know Fuzzi Bunz come in different sizes so you have to buy new ones as the baby gets older. BumGenius are "one size fits all" and so I wanted to have some of them too...
All that to say we ended up buying a mixture of brand new bumGenius diapers and used Fuzzi Bunz (on eBay), about 12 of each to have 24 total on hand.
Sorry I can't tell you what I think about them yet! We are still waiting for our little one! But I just wanted to share with you some of my thoughts/strategy!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home