tagged...
Jobs I've held:
1) school social worker
2) preschool teacher
3) street law teacher
4) concert promoter
Places I've lived:
1) Evanston, IL
2) Columbia, MO
3) Colorado Springs, CO
4) Dallas, TX
Foods I love:
1) Gino's deep dish pizza with pineapple (my parents used to send frozen ones to me when I was away at college)
2) Panang Curry with noodles
3) Shimbra Assa Wat with injera
4) Malai Kofta with naan
Places I would rather be:
1) New York City, just taking it all in, and hitting all of my favourite old haunts
2) Morocco, exploring the markets in Marrakesh
3) Peru, hiking to Machu Picchu
4) Getting an oil massage in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Movies I love:
1) Before Sunrise / Before Sunset
2) Slam
3) Fall
4) In America
TV shows I watch:
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Lost
3) House Hunters
4) Law and Order SVU
Friends I am tagging:
1) Katie
2) Stacy
3) Carrie
4) Kellie


3 Comments:
On it.
PS I love frozen pizza too. Mmm.
You like LOST??? I had no idea...I LOVE lost. We'll have to talk about it in 2008!
I *love* lost. And I have all sorts of crazy theories worked out in my head about what's really going on. We'll definitely have to compare notes. I'm so sad that it's not coming back until February though. argh!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home