Thursday, September 27, 2007

amusing moment #2

I was printing a recipe for mushroom stroganoff. Apparently Elijah has never noticed what the printer actually does, and thinks it's just a big gray thing to stuff his toys into. The printer kicked into gear, and the next thing I know, Elijah is screaming "waaaaaaaa" and running toward me, scared to death.

I probably shouldn't have found his terror funny. But I did.

After comforting him and explaining to him that the printer just gave us directions for how to make dinner (yay, printer) he got down and spent the rest of the morning far far away from the scary printer.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Blogger D said...

The alternative is to have a cat and a 2-year old who compete to see who can grab/paw the sheets first.

Speaking of which, why is the cat afraid of the vacuum but not the printer?

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger whatever_heather said...

Haha...this reminds me of Charlie and our dustbuster. I also secretly think it's funny, but I know that's mean. :)
Happy late anniversary!

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger Karen said...

One of our cats fell asleep on the printer once, and as I didn't notice this before I printed (our printer is wireless) there were some interesting cat sounds before she figured out that getting off the warm machine would be the best idea...:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home