Saturday, August 25, 2007

double dog dare...

In response to this challenge, and despite the protests of my wonderful husband, I will relay this story:

Before Jon and I met, New Years was my favourite holiday. The year that we got married, I had big plans for going out on the town to celebrate New Years. Jon apparently had other plans, as he was asleep on the couch by 10:30pm. I spent the remainder of the evening waking him up in amusing ways, and documenting his hilarious facial expressions with my camera. Here's the classic:

I would also like to add that Jon hallucinates while he is asleep. During the first year of our marriage, he would regularly chase molecules around our apartment. It was always fun trying to anticipate what the upcoming evening's hallucination would be. When you're poor grad students you have to find amusement wherever you can!

Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately) there are no embarrassing photos of me. I have always been absolutely adorable in every way:


Well, I guess there was a time in my life where I wore my knee socks pulled all the way up to my knees...

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when I was a high school cheerleader you were just coming into the world. Now for an even crazier perspective, you are only 8 years older than my son!!!!!

Give me a "J"!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home