Thursday, September 13, 2007

splish splash







3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Yay!!!! The pictures showed up!!!! Soooooo cute - I'm looking at these pics and feeling sooo jealous that Stacy and Lucy get to meet you and your cuties!!!!

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger Heather said...

These photos are adorable! I love them!!! :)
Heather

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Julia & Brad said...

Hi Jayme,
I was wondering if you would mind if I asked you some questions. We have a 'possible' referral for boy/girl twins. We just heard yesterday and we're waiting for our ET director to come back to the states in 2 weeks to find out more and get the actual referral. We're with Hope Adoption Agency in MO--we live in CO. We weren't expecting twins and weren't expecting this age either--6 weeks old right now! If you have time (hahahahaha) send me an email at julia @ innervoiceartstudio. com (no spaces of course) I've gotten through part of your blog and your kids are beautiful! I can't get enough :-)
Thanks, Julia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home