Monday, August 27, 2007

Kissing

Elijah is developing a little bit of a temper when things don't go his way. Whenever he's frustrated with something, he starts whining and then hits whatever's closest to him. We talk about how it's okay to be angry, but that hitting is not okay, especially when the one who's usually on the receiving end is Izzie.

So instead of hitting, (or to apologize for when he's done it,) we've taught Elijah to give hugs and kisses.

He's really enjoying this newfound outlet for expressing his emotions. I only hope for the sake of his future relationships that he learns to tame his enthusiasm...



1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM , Blogger Mama Papaya said...

Jayme,

I am loving all of the new pictures of the wonder twins, but my favoritists are these. I would love to listen to Izzie's thoughts when that big ol' kiss is coming at her.

They look great and BIG. Goodness they have grown. Good work Mama!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home