water playground
I love Chicago for many reasons, one of which is definitely its public spaces. A friend told me about this amazing public water playground tucked away in a north side neighborhood. On Tuesday afternoon, several of us met there to let our children enjoy the water.
The other kids were in heaven and jumped right in, getting splashed and sprayed from every angle:

The other kids were in heaven and jumped right in, getting splashed and sprayed from every angle:
My children weren't sure what to think of the whole situation. I think the bigger sprays of water were a little overwhelming for them, but they really liked splashing in buckets of water.

They also had their first taste of popsicles!
Elijah's reaction was pretty amusing:
It was a very fun day, but I think the twins will enjoy it more when (if???) they start walking...


4 Comments:
It looks wonderful. Would you mind sharing where it is? (We're in your neck of the woods.) You can email me if you prefer.... thecurryseven at sbcglobal dot net
Your little ones are amazing!!
My little MalĂa is an Ethio baby too! :)
Blessings,
L.
I can not get over how much your Izzy & my Rebekah look alike.
Angela :-)
Can I come play in the water with you?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home