Delurking to say beautiful. And I love the lollipop pics below. Found your blog while searching for Ethiopian adoption blogs - we are contemplating going down that road (but in several years). Your children are gorgeous. Congratulations!
I came across your blog and just wanted to make a comment b/c we actually have a bit in common: my husband and I also just returned from Ethiopia (in March) with a little girl. She will be 1 on Aug 7th, so just a little younger than your twins! And, I used to live in Evanston for 3 years b/c I went to grad school at Northwestern!!! I miss Chi-town, especially Evanston. My best friend still lives in Chicago and I visited her in late Feb. and try to get out when I can.
Your kids are so cute and look like they have adjusted so well.
In January of 2006, my husband and I decided to move forward with the adoption of an Ethiopian sibling group. We began blogging to document our adoption experience, connect with other adoptive families, and keep our friends and family updated on our lives.
My second blog is a forum for addressing some of the more controversial issues surrounding the adoption process. I'll gladly welcome you and your insights to the table...
8 Comments:
WOW!!!! She has the perfect hair for that style. It looks so beautiful. Way to go!
Great job Jayme! So cute. Thanks for sharing.
Cute! Your skills are getting impressive!
Delurking to say beautiful. And I love the lollipop pics below. Found your blog while searching for Ethiopian adoption blogs - we are contemplating going down that road (but in several years). Your children are gorgeous. Congratulations!
Jayme, You'll have to teach me this at the picnic (you'll be there, won't you?) It looks great! How'd you hold them in?
Angela :-)
I came across your blog and just wanted to make a comment b/c we actually have a bit in common: my husband and I also just returned from Ethiopia (in March) with a little girl. She will be 1 on Aug 7th, so just a little younger than your twins! And, I used to live in Evanston for 3 years b/c I went to grad school at Northwestern!!! I miss Chi-town, especially Evanston. My best friend still lives in Chicago and I visited her in late Feb. and try to get out when I can.
Your kids are so cute and look like they have adjusted so well.
Congrats!
Anne :)
www.elizabethalem.blogspot.com
That looks totally adorable -- great job!
Fabulous work Jayme! I am in the process of shopping for a coil comb currently - do you use one or do you do her hair the old fashioned way?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home