Sunday, July 08, 2007

i've created two monsters

Yesterday I made the mistake of having a lollipop. It's not something I do often, so I hadn't exactly thought through the repercussions of my actions. Of course instantaneously both of my children wanted to know what that stick coming out of my mouth was.

I finally caved and let them pull it out, and a game ensued. One child would pull the lollipop out of my mouth, laugh, and put it back in. Then the other child would do the same. It was innocent enough until Isabel decided that she wanted to taste the lollipop.

She began by taking it from my mouth, and giving it a furtive little lick before giving it back to me. Elijah followed her example and did the same. this continued for several minutes until Izzie decided that she just wanted to have the entire lollipop. At that point, I had to cut them off.

What happened next is illustrated below:




1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Very funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home