Are they walking yet Jayme?? Tsega's really waddling around, it's so cute and does indeed make him look so grown up. B & S are free standing like Eli, but no steps yet. . .that's OK, I can wait :)
Just wanted to say thanks for your blog. My wife and I are also vegetarians, also from the Midwest (I went to NU and lived in Evanston for four years), and considering adopting by choice from Ethiopia. I look forward to reading more!
P.S. We live in Washington, DC. I know it's not your favorite place, but we have some great people here.
In January of 2006, my husband and I decided to move forward with the adoption of an Ethiopian sibling group. We began blogging to document our adoption experience, connect with other adoptive families, and keep our friends and family updated on our lives.
My second blog is a forum for addressing some of the more controversial issues surrounding the adoption process. I'll gladly welcome you and your insights to the table...
8 Comments:
I LOVE that picture of them both standing in the living room - well that's what I'm calling it....So big....holy cow!!!!
Mel
Oh wow, I am behind! When did they grow up Jayme?
Are they walking yet Jayme?? Tsega's really waddling around, it's so cute and does indeed make him look so grown up. B & S are free standing like Eli, but no steps yet. . .that's OK, I can wait :)
Yay!!! Way to go Elijah! Gosh, they look so grown up with a horizontal perspective :)
Jayme and Jon,
Just wanted to say thanks for your blog. My wife and I are also vegetarians, also from the Midwest (I went to NU and lived in Evanston for four years), and considering adopting by choice from Ethiopia. I look forward to reading more!
P.S. We live in Washington, DC. I know it's not your favorite place, but we have some great people here.
Thanks Jayme! The twins are SO much fun, I can just tell. :)
I can't believe how skinny Izzy's legs are. LOL So cute.
Angela :-)
They are adorable!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home