Tuesday, March 13, 2007

more favourites

Diapers:
Pampers SwaddlersWe have tried the other brands and nothing has been able to contain messes the way that these diapers do. We hope to eventually transition to cloth diapers, but for the time being, we think these are fantastic.

Diaper Bag:
Skip Hop Duo DoubleI love this diaper bag for so many reasons: It's big enough to hold all the stuff we need for an overnight outing, It has tons of pockets and pouches to help keep me organized, It holds two bottles of water on the sides, and -- the piece de la resistance -- it actually hooks directly on to my double stroller. Love it, love it, love it!

Socks:

Trumpettes StripesThese are the only socks I've found that actually stay on my childrens' feet. (Elijah has a thing for pulling his socks off!) It helps that they're also absolutely adorable and come in 12 gorgeous bright, fun colours.

Online Toystore:
Oompa Toys
www.oompa.com
They sell all of the Haba toys, and tons of other long-lasting, colourful, fun toys for children of all ages.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM , Blogger Bek said...

Those are all favorites of mine too.. (swaddlers are the only diapers that always fit and didn't leak...).

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger S. said...

In the past week we have gone from being in the process of adopting one infant from Vietnam, to switching to Ethiopia, to considering an infant and older sibling under 4, and now after seeing your blog, I have decided we should be open to twins too. I didn't think I could handle two babies at once...and I can imagine how difficult it can be...but your kids are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing their precious pictures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home