Sunday, March 04, 2007

they love the dog

4 Comments:

At 9:10 AM , Blogger Tiny's Mom said...

I love it!
I was meaning to ask you how your 1st baby was getting along with the new additions to the family

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger jayme said...

We've been so impressed with how well Roscoe is handling being bumped out of the #1 priority spot. He loves the kids, and has been very protective of them. And he hasn't stolen any of their toys, thus far (which was one of my biggest fears). Socks are a different story though!

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger kazahe said...

OMG!!!! SOOO CUTE!!! LOVES IT!

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger Mama Papaya said...

All three of your children are just beautiful. :) The younger two look to be seriously enjoying those toys. Happy, happy babies!

I am so glad they are finally home. Congratulations.

Carrie & Maia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home