Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A few more details

We're still on cloud 9! Last night we went shopping for some clothes (finally!!!) and I'm hoping to do some more shopping today!

We heard from Dana Johnson last night, who said that the twins are beautiful children and that they appear to be healthy. We've asked for an update on their measurements and general health, but everything looks good!

That said, they are tiny! at 7 months old, they are both about 12 pounds and 24.8 inches long. Hopefully now that their meals will be consistent, they will start to gain weight.

In terms of development, Tsege is sitting up without assistance, standing while holding on, and pulling herself up to stand. She is also crawling, creeping, and has a good pincher grasp!

Geremu is a little bit behind his sister in terms of development. He can sit up, but is not yet mobile.

I'm dying to hear more about their little personalities. And I'd love another picture (particularly of the two of them together). I'm not sure how often updates come, but hopefully we'll hear something soon!

I love them, I love them, I love them!

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM , Blogger Our Ethiopian Adoption said...

Congratulations on your twins. So exciting. My husband and I are praying for infant twins too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home