daydreaming
So I highly doubt that we'll be hearing anything about a referral this week. Lindsay will only be in the office today, and with the holiday coming I'm sure they're far more focused on trying to get everyone's court documents and birth certificates taken care of.
But, people have finally begun traveling to pick up their babies!!! This is extremely encouraging because it means that there will be some space at the care center to bring in more children who can be referred! I'm feeling very hopeful that our kids will be there soon.
I've been thinking for the past few days that I'd really like a referral by December 1. We'll see... My deadlines are constantly changing as there's not exactly any recourse if they're not met. Though we may reconsider our child request boundaries if we haven't heard anything by then.... we shall see.
I'm still dying to start shopping for clothes. I recently realized that H&M has a fantastic selection of adorable children's things at very reasonable prices. I'm going to have the most adorable little hipster kids!


1 Comments:
I love H&M kids clothes. They are so cute and cheap!!
Hope you get your referral soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home