Was a fantastic idea. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the friendships I've made through this adoption process have been the greatest unexpected bonus. Thanks ladies!
Mom's night out really does rule. We need to get another one on the books to keep the conversations flowing. Also, spence might have another song to share/offend by then! Sarah
In January of 2006, my husband and I decided to move forward with the adoption of an Ethiopian sibling group. We began blogging to document our adoption experience, connect with other adoptive families, and keep our friends and family updated on our lives.
My second blog is a forum for addressing some of the more controversial issues surrounding the adoption process. I'll gladly welcome you and your insights to the table...
2 Comments:
Mom's night out really does rule. We need to get another one on the books to keep the conversations flowing. Also, spence might have another song to share/offend by then!
Sarah
I agree!! I had a fantastic time and realized that I really do need to "get away" more often!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home