Monday, March 17, 2008

throwbacks

When I look at these old pictures (taken a year ago) I'm absolutely shocked by how much they've changed. I'm so humbled and grateful to have been a part of it all.




2 Comments:

At 6:46 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

I remember getting to know them back then....when they were just little ones!!! How old are they now.....I have to issue this of comparing my child to others....so I just hope that the twins are WAY older than morgan...cause he's is NOT counting or saying more than three words!!!!

 
At 7:27 AM , Blogger jayme said...

They'll be 2 in May. I honestly don't think it's fair to compare kids with one another. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. And I certainly can't take credit for my children's accomplishments. They astound me every day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home