Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Elijah's first crush

It has come to my attention that my son has become smitten with a certain young lady. Today Elijah was crying. Suddenly he stopped, looked up at me, and said "Nora?". I dutifully went to her website and pulled up a picture. This is what happened:



Yes, he's kissing the computer screen.

I must say that I think he has pretty impeccable taste. She's adorable, sweet, mellow, and drinks her formula out of an evil dead thermos. How can you beat that?

5 Comments:

At 7:27 AM , Blogger Tiny's Mom said...

Awwwww!!!

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger cathy said...

THAT IS TOO CUTE!!!

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Tasha Kent said...

How cute!!

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Stacie said...

So cute! They are a perfect match - and you're so right about that thermos!

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger Nikki said...

awww. So cute!

Nikki
http://madebynikki.blogspot.com/ <-- blog stylizing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home