Three things in your pictures impressed me today: (1) Izzie's jacket--that is really really cute (2) Eli's building skills (3) The fact that Eli was able to build such an impressive structure and Izzie was letting him and not tearing it down. I think our boys get about 30 seconds to stack before somebody else comes along and throws all the blocks in different directions. :)
In January of 2006, my husband and I decided to move forward with the adoption of an Ethiopian sibling group. We began blogging to document our adoption experience, connect with other adoptive families, and keep our friends and family updated on our lives.
My second blog is a forum for addressing some of the more controversial issues surrounding the adoption process. I'll gladly welcome you and your insights to the table...
4 Comments:
Thank you for my morning dose of cuteness.
I'm nuts about those twins!
Three things in your pictures impressed me today:
(1) Izzie's jacket--that is really really cute
(2) Eli's building skills
(3) The fact that Eli was able to build such an impressive structure and Izzie was letting him and not tearing it down. I think our boys get about 30 seconds to stack before somebody else comes along and throws all the blocks in different directions. :)
That's a pretty impressibe block tower! Most kids can't do that till they're 2 or 3! Do I suspect a little genius on your hands?
yeah I think both those kids are genius's! Jayme ... we have to come see you again!!! Lucy talks about Izzie all of the time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home