So cute! Kevin keeps trying to put our smallest dog Pedro in the crib. I'm sure he'll make it in there someday (with Micah!) but I probably can't fit all three dogs in there. :)
In January of 2006, my husband and I decided to move forward with the adoption of an Ethiopian sibling group. We began blogging to document our adoption experience, connect with other adoptive families, and keep our friends and family updated on our lives.
My second blog is a forum for addressing some of the more controversial issues surrounding the adoption process. I'll gladly welcome you and your insights to the table...
9 Comments:
LOL!! Cute :)
With curly fur and big brown eyes... it's not much of a stretch. Thanks for making me smile.
I love this.
LOL!! How did oyu even get your fur-baby in there??? :) Too cute!
OMG I love it! I love to think Sidamo might love his sisters this much some day!
Your triplets are much furrier than mine (but equally slobbery). :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic!!!!! I love love love your twins.....I think I'm obsessed with them like you are with Morgan!!!
Mel
So cute! Kevin keeps trying to put our smallest dog Pedro in the crib. I'm sure he'll make it in there someday (with Micah!) but I probably can't fit all three dogs in there. :)
The looks you are getting in this one are priceless. Love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home