on the road again
Bright and early tomorrow morning, my sister and I are heading out of town with the twins. We're going to visit family and explore the city of Columbus, Ohio. I've been to several cities in Ohio, but never Columbus, so I'm pretty excited to explore a new place, especially because I get to see it through the eyes of my kids.
See you next week!


4 Comments:
we used to live in Columbus, it really is a nice city. I can't remember the name of the place right now, but my co-workers and I used to try and make it up to the indoor market on the north end of downtown in the summer... I think it was called the North Market, but can't remember. kinda small, but had lots of good eats.
If you go to Easton, you might want to bring a towel / some dry clothes for the kids :)
Have Fun!!!
omg, how can I forget...
if you get the chance to go on a walk around town, take a walk around German Town. It's on the south side of downtown, just across the freeway. There are some amazing old streets down there and a fantastic bookstore that I'm sure the kids would enjoy.
Have a great time!
Can't wait to see you guys.... less than 24 hrs! :) :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home