Friday, July 11, 2008

daddy-o

The kids have (completely on their own accord) taken to calling Jon "Daddy-o".

This is how he was greeted upon arriving home from work the other day:

E: "Hi daddy-o. My green cup downstairs basement. You go get it please?"

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM , Blogger Tarah said...

My kids call Scott Daddy-O!! I think it is so way cute. Way to go kiddos. Keep that cute level up so all the wrongs are forgotten.

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger D said...

I can sense the resentment in your words.

It does stink that Jon is KoolKat Daddy-O and you're stuck being boring old Ma!

If your ego is hurting too much, I will send #1 son over to greet you as The Great and Powerful Oz (errr...I mean The Great and Powerful Jayme-Jayme-Jayme!!!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home