Friday, May 02, 2008

two squared

happy birthday my darlings. I love you both more than words (but seriously, can we lay off the tantruming, please? thanks in advance!)

5 Comments:

At 12:38 PM , Blogger Christina said...

ooohhh...happy birthday E&I! Hopefully you'll overcome the internet challenge to post super-fun pictures? (hint hint)

And love the new title! Now I'm really curious to see what they've been up to :)

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Two!!! Oh my! Happy big two little twinsies!!! Mine are 2 in late June. Wowzas!

We've got moody clingers rather than pure tantrumers. Fun. Poor little guys.

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Tiny's Mom said...

HAPPY BDAY I & E!!!!
love,
Nora T

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger Mama Papaya said...

Happy birthday kiddos!

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home