tagged
I (verb)
I am: me. take it or leave it.
I think: way too much about too many things.
I know: that the (wo)man who knows something knows that (s)he knows nothing at all.
I want: my life to be filled with beauty, adventure and true happiness.
I have: far more than I need.
I wish: that I could achieve balance in all aspects of my life.
I hate: hate.
I miss: my mother. more than words.
I fear: regret.
I feel: overwhelmed.
I hear: my children playing (and/or getting into trouble).
I smell: probably pretty bad right now.
I search: constantly.
I wonder: about my children's Ethiopian family: whether they are well and whether they know how much we think / care about them.
I regret: never studying when I was in school. Not because of my grades, but because of the knowledge I would now have.
I ache: in my shoulders, neck and head.
I care: too much about things I cannot control.
I always: have burt's bees with me.
I am not: easily swayed.
I believe: that everything in life is relative.
I dance: all the time.
I sing: remarkably well.
I cry: when I need a release
I don’t always: call people back.
I fight: for things that I believe in.
I write: really terrible poetry.
I win: at most board games.
I lose: patience with most people.
I never: lie.
I confuse: people frequently.
I listen: to the spaces between the words.
I can usually be found: if you look hard enough. (I'm thieving this answer)
I am afraid of: train tracks.
I need: time to recharge.
I am happy about: where my life is headed.
I tag: everyone who read this.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home