Friday, February 22, 2008

proud mama

When we went to vote in our state's primary election on Super Tuesday, the twins were given stickers declaring their participation in the process. They have been wearing these stickers on their hats ever since.

Yesterday we were walking through a store when someone asked Izzie and Elijah who they voted for. Without hesitation, my children shouted "Obama!"

***One last thing, for any voters who are still trying to decide between Obama and Clinton: Here's a link to an article written by a concerned mom who took the time to research every single bill that each candidate has introduced onto the Senate floor. The results may surprise you.***

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

The triplets loved caucasing on Super Tuesday. It was crazy and fun and yes, we voted O-ba-ma too (somebody suggested I get three tees with these 3 syllables--good idea!). I had a hunch E & I were liberals! :)

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

Lucy loves her some Obama too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home