notice
I wanted to give everyone notice that I am planning to take an extended hiatus from updating this blog. I'm strongly considering making the blog private, but for the time being, I've simply decided not to post updates.
wishing the best to you and yours.


10 Comments:
Please keep me in the loop! I'll miss you guys.
Oh no, I hope something bad didn't happen yo turn you off of blogging. I love hearing about your fun adventures...keep me posted if you start a private blog.
Oh no, I enjoy seeing the pictures! I hope all is well.
Enjoy the time off, Jayme. We'll miss hearing about your cutie kiddos!
Enjoy the rest of your summer Mama. Hope to see you all back here soon.
I miss you already!
We are fellow parents who have adopted twins from Ethiopia. I've really enjoyed your posts so much. But as a mommy of twins - I understand where your energies must go. Hope you know how much of an inspiration you've been to us!
Blessings
Vicki
Hope to see you back. If you go private, I would love to be in the loop!
Oh bummer! We'll miss hearing from you! We'd love to stay in the loop too if you go private... I've followed your story since before referral and now enjoying following their fun adventures! Feel free to pop in and check out our blog - our very own Wonder Duo!
Jesi (http://therivertoafrica.blogspot.com)
anticipatingsmiles@yahoo.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home