Friday, September 08, 2006

parallel universe

I've been feeling lately like I need a reality check. All of our paperwork has been in and we've been officially waiting for a referral since May. However, since the courts have been closed, we haven't heard much from our agency, and there haven't even been those little forward movements to celebrate when others recieve referrals or are assigned travel dates. It just feels so surreal.

I know that everything will jump into motion immediately as soon as our referral comes. It's this period of not being able to do anything that's starting to drive me mad. And we haven't even been waiting all that long!

I am officially tired of waiting. I want to know who our children are. I want to see them, hold them, talk to them. I want to know their stories and create new memories with them.

I feel like our referral is close. (or maybe that's just wishful thinking!!!)

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM , Blogger Susy Q said...

Hi,
My name is Susanna and I am fifteen years old. My family is currently waiting for the referral of an infant from Wide Horizons, but most likely we're going to switch to CHSFS because the wait times are so much shorter. I noticed you use the same agency- how is it with them?

If you're interested, my blog is www.bigsisdiaries.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home